[time-nuts] Question for my new GPSDO

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:52:59 UTC 2019

Jim mentions the LM34 for sensitivity and LM34 or LM35 for cost compared
with the DS1620. But also look at the BME280 : it has digital measurement
of temperature with 0.01C resolution (50 times better than the DS1620),
costs £5 on digikey but less mounted on a breakout from ebay, and also
measures pressure. The very similar BME280 also measures humidity.