[time-nuts] SR620 ocxo oscillator

djl djl at montana.com
Tue Oct 8 20:30:35 UTC 2019

Looking for replacement for the ocxo oscillator in my SR620; old one
drifted out of adjustment. SR suggested one of their SC10 oscillators
which, at $500 a copy, ain't gonna happen.  I put a Morion in place, and
it works, but has to be outboard because it runs too hot. So, a new
cheapy from ebay (273823088054) on order.

But the sr10 spec sheet and user manual
https://www.thinksrs.com/downloads/pdfs/manuals/SC10m.pdf
  has a very nice explanation of their product including schematic and
blow-by-blow description of how it works for those interested in design.
The primary aim of the design is said to be excellent phase noise and
low aging.

--
Dr. Don Latham  AJ7LL
PO Box 404, Frenchtown, MT, 59834