[time-nuts] BME280 board.

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Wed Oct 9 19:18:24 UTC 2019

Hi All,

So it appears several of you have played with the BME280 chip. (Posts
below...)

A while back I started a project with the BME280 that I didn't around to
finishing. Basically, A BME280, PIC24, and Serial to USB cable.

The idea WAS to build a temp/pressure/humidity logger for time nuts use.
There's an on board 32Khz crystal, and a few pins intended for PPS input
or similar. The idea was to use a PPS (Or the RTC, or what ever) to
trigger a sample (or every 5 or 10, or any number of PPS's (or
seconds)), and send it up the serial port for logging.

Anyway, I did layout a board and populated three of them, but ran short
of time to get much done with the code. It's been shelved ever since then.

If anyone on the list is interested in collaborating on such a project,
let me know. I've got an extra board populated for anyone interested in
helping on the project.

Dan