[time-nuts] BME280 board.

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Oct 9 20:22:50 UTC 2019

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 15:18:24 -0400
Dan Kemppainen <dan at irtelemetrics.com> wrote:

> A while back I started a project with the BME280 that I didn't around to
> finishing. Basically, A BME280, PIC24, and Serial to USB cable.

I'm about the same. I have a board with a BME280 and an MCP2220 SPI to
USB converter that does some logging for me. It's still in a half finished
state though. While the BME280 part works and logs in a human readable
way... I put an AD7124-4 on it, to be used as PTC/NTC sensor for precision
temperature measurements.
Unfortunately, I had a very hard time to get the AD7124 initalized correctly
and never got anything but bogus data out. At some point life took over
and I didn't have time. It's been sitting like this for about a year
now...

As I intended to put everyhing online anyways. I can publish this in
its current, half finished state if anyone is interested. As I said
the BME280 part works fine, it's just the AD7124 that doesn't.

				Attila Kinali

--
<JaberWorky>	The bad part of Zurich is where the degenerates
                throw DARK chocolate at you.