[time-nuts] Question for my new GPSDO

Tobias Pluess tobias.pluess at xwmail.ch
Wed Oct 9 07:37:38 UTC 2019

Well, temperature measurement is anyways not the key point of my project, so I will use any ordinary digital temperature sensor. The BME is very nice, but perhaps overkill for this application.

I want to have a temperature sensor mainly because I plan to send the temperature and OCXO current readings, together with timing readings, on a serial port. At some day I plan to look how Lady Heather interprets that data, such that I could use it to monitor the stability of my hardware.