[time-nuts] Question for my new GPSDO Heater

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 00:13:14 UTC 2019

Yo Bubba Dudes!,
The suggestion was made to use a ebay item number 192112054053 heater for this project.
Now it's cheap and has a digital reading.
BUT
It is a bang- bang controller using a relay.  At some point that relay will stop working.  Also all designs I've seen for good temperature control use proportional solid state controllers.  There are plenty of free designs on the internet.
Lastly, if one believes that this is long term reliable controller that will deliver .1 degree accuracy, for that price, please contact me off line and I will set you up with some really cheap (but slightly scorched and a burned wood smell) lots to where you can build your dream home here in California.
Regards,
Perrier