[time-nuts] FA-2 questions

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:57:34 UTC 2019

HP8656 and spectral purity should not be used in the same sentence. I had
one and the best band is VHF where it may be usable for SSB or NBFM if you
are not too picky. It gets worse from there going up. The worst is the
lower band (HF) because it is actually the high band mixed down.

http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=comparing-the-hp-8656a-hp-8657b-and-hp-3586a

Didier KO4BB