[time-nuts] FA-2 questions

djl djl at montana.com
Mon Oct 14 23:13:30 UTC 2019

I agree completely. A friend and I each had one of these and thought
there was something wrong with each of them. The dither at 10 MHZ
compared to a gpsdo is approximately 10 Hz. We spent many hours with the
manual trying to find the cause of the fm to no avail. It's just a bad
design. Unsuitable for any time-nuts use. Maybe OK for fixing pre-sdr
ham radios. The attenuator section is pretty good. Otherwise in today's
world a boat anchor.
Don