[time-nuts] 10 MHz notch filter

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Tue Oct 15 15:47:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

Be careful to trim this to be as balanced as possible, since inbalance
between side-bands allow for linear AM-to-PM conversion.

You could even use a AM-modulated signal and then detect the strength of
the PM/FM signal and tune for minumum leakage. You can also swap the
modulation modes between source and detector, as the leakage from PM to
AM is the same as from AM to PM.

This will not be as important in the deep notches, as to the sides of them.

Cheers,
Magnus