[time-nuts] Using commercial video amplifier for 10MHz clock distribution.

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:48:15 UTC 2019

FWIW, I've been using an Extron video distribution amp for almost three
years now, bought with the intention of modifying it to 50R but never got
round  to it.

I've never been able to identify a practical reason  to change it because
it works perfectly for my needs though I'm sure others will tell me why I'm
wrong.