[time-nuts] Using commercial video amplifier for 10MHz clock distribution.

Gerhard Hoffmann dk4xp at arcor.de
Sat Oct 19 12:26:31 UTC 2019

Am 19.10.19 um 10:30 schrieb Bryan _:
> There is a schematic here on the Extron uploaded by a TN member. The schematic for the Extron looks looks dead simple that one could really just make a simple 3 channel with the included mods in the writeup, only problem is I don't see a source for a CLC409 any longer, and I don't have the experience or knowledge to use a substitute ADA800x ??
>
> <http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=02_GPS_Timing/Extron_ADA_6_modifications_for_use_as_10MHz_distribution_amp_STEINMETZ.pdf>

It seems that LMH6702 should fit, at least electrically.
Check for the right package b4 buying. Current feedback op amps have a
preferred value for the feedback resistor. The existing 240 Ohms fit
for the LMH6702. No wonder, it's intended as the replacement.

regards, Gerhard

<     https://www.digikey.de/products/de?keywords=lmh6702 >