[time-nuts] Using commercial video amplifier for 10MHz clock distribution.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 16:04:51 UTC 2019

extrons are dead simple. But to modify the unit say a 6 output amp RBG+S
then you have some 20-30 BNC nuts to take off. Fun.
So while you are hacking it you can also add more outputs. Most have the
holes. Add BNC and a chip R. Most of the Rs are on the back and no need to
take off the nuts. Just depends on how much work you want to put in.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL