[time-nuts] HP 5065A owners, a question!

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Thu Oct 24 07:35:59 UTC 2019

   Hi Corby,

   I have three HP5065A.

   At the present time, two of the three have been on uninterruptedly for five years 27x7x365 with AC power and 24VDC UPS.
   I keep the third off as sapare unit.

   At the moment I'm thinking of keeping only one of the two HP5065As under 24vDC UPS, the one that is also connected to a Trak6460 clock and an HP113BR.

   This decision comes from the fact tI have only a100Ah battey and I prefer to keep my main reference  for as long as possible on in case of power failure.

   Luciano

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at lists.febo.com
   A time-nuts at lists.febo.com
   Cc
   Data Wed, 23 Oct 2019 08:34:10 -0700
   Oggetto [time-nuts] HP 5065A owners, a question!
   Hi,

   How many of you leave your 5065A on all the time?

   Approximately how many years have you had it running without major
   maintenance?

   My current "gold standard" 5065A has been running for over 5 years.

   Cheers!

   Corby