[time-nuts] HP 5065A owners, a question!

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 04:12:56 UTC 2019

Hello Corby,
I keep my HP5065A powered on 24/7 with UPS backup.  Like John, I
compare it once or twice a year (to a Thunderbolt running Lady
Heather) and adjust accordingly.  I have modified the C-field
adjustment for higher resolution, original (coarse) control is now
under the hood and the fine control is mounted in place of the
original Knobpot.
Unit has been running continuously for about 5 years. Don't have any
history before my acquisition of the unit.   I did have one of the
cheap PC mount pots on the 10811 motherboard fail several months back.
That repair did interrupt power of course.
Regards,
Skip Withrow