[time-nuts] HP 5065A owners, a question!

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Oct 25 01:29:53 UTC 2019

 IIRC, there's a description in the 5065A manual about how to restore
the lamp if this happens, but I think the mechanism tends to occur
during long periods of storage, not during operation.

The small telco Rb's certainly have the flooding problem and there the
restoral methods are a bit more ad hoc.

John
----