[time-nuts] Fwd: RE: Off the air?

John Franke jmfranke at cox.net
Wed Oct 30 12:19:32 UTC 2019

-------- Original Message ----------
From: "MSS Radio CHU/Radio CHU SME (NRC/CNRC)" <MSSSMERAdioCHU at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
To: John Franke <jmfranke at cox.net>
Date: October 30, 2019 at 6:31 AM
Subject: RE: Off the air?

Hello John,

Yes, the 7.850 MHz signal has been off the air since about 17:00 UTC on Oct. 28. We are working to fix the problem and will be back on the air as soon as possible.

Regards,

Bill Hoger

Research Council Officer, Metrology

National Research Council Canada / Government of Canada

Bill.hoger at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca mailto:Bill.hoger at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca / Tel: 613-993-9340 / TTY: 613-949-3042

Agent du Conseil de recherches, Métrologie

Conseil national de recherches Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

Bill.hoger at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca mailto:Bill.hoger at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca / Tel: 613-993-9340 / TTY: 613-949-3042