[time-nuts] FE-5440A cesium clock help

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:03:51 UTC 2019

Emmanouil
It sounds like you are very lucky to have obtained a working CS reference.
I speculate it may be set for a different time scale. There is usually a
setting that can be adjusted. Check the manual. That may be the harder item
to find. Good luck.
The other thing I have run into at least on HP 5061a is that the c-field
was set for a different tube and that forced a offset that was large.
Though I have to say .003 hz seems really large to me.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL