Tim S tim.strommen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 17:45:15 UTC 2020

I would also suggest that a simple frequency doubling if using a
differential output op-amp is too hard would get one there.  Something like
a balanced lm/mc1496 mixer will double the input frequency if the inputs
are the same.

IMHO it's tempting to use software where simple (cheap! LM1496 is about
$0.80/each on Digikey) analog hardware will do the trick.  But it's the
same math whether an analog circuit is doing it by design or if software is
doing it.

-T