[time-nuts] eLORAN will be on the air GRI 99600

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:56:10 UTC 2020

Jim
Thanks for the insights. Oh I am not selling it for emp. I am simply saying
no would be general wants a rusty old steel tower as a career booster. I
remember when LORAN C was shut down the president said he was saving $36M a
year. Thats drop in the old bucket. I also remember the LORAN C antennas on
mobile tower sites for timing along with GPS.
Thanks again Jim.
Fire up that LORAN C receiver and see what you can hear.
Regards
Paul