[time-nuts] eLORAN will be on the air GRI 99600

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:22:05 UTC 2020

Isn't there also CDMA?  We used a EndRun Technologies system not long ago
that used a small short antenna that could be located inside and didn't
need a cable to the roof for a GPS antenna.  This was handy for rooms that
couldn't have anything penetrate the walls at all.  It was a good reference
and ntp server we used for years that only used time reference from CDMA
satellites.

Bill