[time-nuts] Query about 4060

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:18:33 UTC 2020

Jim
I am no expert on the FTS units. I have a 4050.
But that could indicate 2 possible other answers. The small rise is
actually one of the minor lines and you are not hitting the peak. But if
you have a gpsdo and match the oscillator to that in open loop then the
peak should be right there. Or the second really bad answer. The tube.
Many other issues can cause trouble. RF level to the tube....
Best of luck to you and let us know what you find.
Regards
Paul