[time-nuts] Datasheet for TeleQuarz 20TQG01?

Paul Boven p.boven at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 22 09:56:14 UTC 2020

Dear time nuts,

In my surplus drawer, I found an OCXO which I would like to use for a
home-built GPSDO. The part in question is a 10 MHz, 12V OCXO, type
20TQG01. It came from a flea market, and looks to have been removed from
a PCB. It's fairly large metal case (h = 2.5cm, w = 4cm, l = 5cm) and
has 7 pins. According to the seller, it achieves 1.2 ppb (!).

Unfortunately, the Telequarz group no longer exists, and I've been
unable to find anything resembling a datasheet. Any further information
would be very welcome, especially pinout and performance parameters.

Regards, Paul Boven.