[time-nuts] Looking for specs for a Matsushita CCA532ST02 GPS antenna

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sat Aug 29 17:51:44 UTC 2020

This Panasonic VIC100 antenna (CCAH32ST01) has an identical mount.
Pole Mount Screw standard: 1.0-14UNS-2A

Panasonic CCAH32ST01 antenna, circa 2016.
Dimensions
https://panasonic.ca/brochures/EN/commercial-industrial/gps/CCAH32ST01-dimensions.pdf
Specifications
https://panasonic.ca/brochures/EN/commercial-industrial/gps/CCAH32ST01-specifications-en.pdf

gb
===
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:11:03 -0500
From: Scott Armstrong <aa5am at vntx.net>
To: time-nuts at lists.febo.com
Subject: [time-nuts] Looking for specs for a Matsushita CCA532ST02 GPS antenna

I have a Matsushita CCA532ST02 GPS antenna that has been sitting in a parts
box in the garage probably for the past 20 years.
I've done a few searches on the web for specs but have come up empty.
I believe this GPS antenna is similar to a HP 58504A or AROMAT
GPS-A-32-TNC-02-W.

Can anyone confirm the threads for the mast adapter?
I believe it is 1.0-14UNS-2A  based on another more recent model.

Thanks in advance,
Scott AA5AM