[time-nuts] HP5065a cfield issue

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:15:03 UTC 2020

Hi Poul
At least the front panel meter readings do not show any changes. Perhaps an
increase of 1 count sub tick mark changes that I would attribute to typical
drift. Looking over years the readings are consistent. Will say the second
harmonic level is high at 55. But its been that high in the past and at
other times as low as 28. But on average 48-50.
Regards
Paul