[time-nuts] HP5065a cfield issue

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:47:47 UTC 2020

Just rechecked everything as the system seems far to good to be true. Yet
everything is actually correct. It is drifting fast compared to the TBolt.
But its very small. I am still in the 1.5-1.7ns range after 2 hours and 43
minutes. I believe by calculation that 1.5 E-13. That makes no sense.
Simply taking 1.5ns/9,780 seconds.
Regards
Paul.