[time-nuts] HP5065a cfield issue

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Dec 3 16:47:18 UTC 2020

Hi

I don’t believe that the quantum transitions are sensitive enough to minor temperature
shifts to account for a 1 or 2 ppb sort of shift…..  Magnetic field, ( giant magnetic play toy
moved next to Rb … )  yes that will do the trick, but temperature … tough to do …

Everything I can find that documents what’s what is behind this or that pay wall. I’m
not $80 interested enough in the answer :)

Bob