[time-nuts] HP5065a cfield issue

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:23:50 UTC 2020

Well Bob what an unusual comment about large magnetic fields. It just so
happens that maybe I actually had one about 8 weeks ago. Its called a
lightning strike about 60' away. Just found the actual 100' pine tree 2
days ago. I had been looking but it sounded like it hit in the opposite
direction.
The strike did wipe out a nvr and copper networking. But it did not seem to
impact the the cesiums or many many other pieces of equipment.
The 5065 is still super stable.
Regards
Paul