[time-nuts] HP5061 Cesium ion pump question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:43:57 UTC 2020

If you can reasonably safely run the ion pump I would do that. At least you
are getting rid of stuff ahead of using the tube. It will shorten the time
to get the tube into operation.
If the ION pump is hooked up and after a month the current is higher than
40 ua you could expect that the tube would most likely never work. They
look nice as a paper weight.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL