[time-nuts] Ublox 8T

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:21:44 UTC 2020

If you have some volume, consider Small Batch Assembly:

https://www.smallbatchassembly.com/

They are not as cheap as the Chinese suppliers, but you can provide
your own components, and it is run by a very helpful gentleman in the
Washington DC area. I got the bare boards from OshPark and you can
order your components from distributors and send them directly to
Small Batch. I preferred using my own parts from known sources, but
they have a stock of components also.

Regards,

Mark