[time-nuts] Ublox 8T - breakout board

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Tue Dec 15 12:57:48 UTC 2020

Time-nuts,

I've updated the repository on github with the latest design files. The
breakout board is now final as far as I'm concerned.

I managed to implement all the requested features, this includes the backup
battery and also the buffered PPS output with SMA footprint.

Next step on my side will be to order a small batch of PCBs. There's not much
on them and I guess I will end up with around 25€ for 5 boards fully
assembled, shipping not included.

I eventually removed the I2C pull-ups again, thanks to Patrick Tudor for the
hint. The footprints are still there, I only removed them from the BOM.

Schematic and a screenshot of the top and bottom sides attached.

BR,
Matthias