[time-nuts] Ublox 8T - breakout board

Peter Reilley preilley_454 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 13:21:07 UTC 2020

May I suggest not populating the DIP header.   If it is put on top of
the board then that prevents it from being plugged into another
board, the SMA connectors get in the way.

If you want to use the board separately then the DIP can be put on
the top.   If you want to plug your board into another board then
you would put the DIP header on the bottom.

DIP headers are easy to solder in but hard to remove.   Let the
customer put it in as they may choose.

Pete.