[time-nuts] Ublox 8T - breakout board

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:22:14 UTC 2020

Hello to the group Nigel is correct the way the schematic is drawn the
Regulator will feed the battery and most likely cause it to burst.
It should be 1 diode in series with the regulator and 1 in series with the
battery so that the regulator can not charge the battery.
Nice design you have created.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL