[time-nuts] Ublox 8T - breakout board

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Tue Dec 15 19:18:49 UTC 2020

On Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2020 13:57:48 CET Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
> Time-nuts,
>
> I've updated the repository on github with the latest design files. The
> breakout board is now final as far as I'm concerned.

Common wisdom: nothing is ever "final". After some off-list discussion, I
changed the backup battery circuit to prevent inverse current into the battery
if it's really, really drained. I also added a small tantalum bulk capacitor
to the 5V rail and added a footprint (some tiny scratches in the solder mask,
actually) for a ESD protection diode for the antenna input.

Order to JLCPCB is out. I doubt I will get the boards before Christmas,
though. Github repository has been updated.

BR,
Matthias