[time-nuts] DHS Resilient PNT Conformance Framework

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Tue Dec 22 11:32:15 UTC 2020

Poul-Henning,

On 2020-12-22 10:55, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> --------
> Magnus Danielson writes:
>
>> In the end, if this takes off, what it does is that it creates a market
>> for devices to meet these requirements. [...]
> Sorry Magnus but I don't belive a word of it.
>
> This is simply a clever ploy from your side, to get tons of perfectly
> fine GPSDO's dumped cheaply onto eBay because "they no longer comply
> with government regulations" :-)

Haha! Actually, that was not my secret goal. :) Rather, I want to make
multi-band, multi-system GNSS receivers cheap by creating a market for
them. So we can enjoy higher precision at a more affordable price. The
rest is... added benefit. ;-)

(To be honest, I can't fit much more new GPSDOs here)

> Merry X-mas, and stay safe everybody!
>
> Poul-Henning

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!

Stay safe, stay locked and keep them oscillators running!

Magnus