[time-nuts] La Crosse Clocks -

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:09:43 UTC 2020

I have bought several of the ES100 breakout board kits from Universal
Solder and rolled my own 24 hour LED clocks (UTC, of course).

I don't know of any "smart" 24 hour analog movements with
self-aligning hands like the LaCrosse 12-hour analog. There are plenty of
24-hour impulse stepper clock movements out there that may work fine
with human alignment assistance at power-on.

Tim N3QE