[time-nuts] Rebroadcasting time signals [WAS: La Crosse Clocks - ]

Per Molund pmolund at online.no
Sun Dec 27 16:55:42 UTC 2020

I have been using Chronvertor for years to simulate MSF transmission
(from GPS source) since I am way outside the range of the British
transmitter. However I am feeding the signal directly into the receiver
so no problems with (un)intentional radiation.

According to the homepage
<https://unusualelectronics.co.uk/chronvertor2/> the new model supports
a number of protocols including  WWvB so it may be an alternative.

Regards,

Per

E-posten er sjekket for virus av AVG.
http://www.avg.com