[time-nuts] Resurrecting True Time 60-DC

Chuck Kamas chuckkamas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 19:13:10 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have had a old True Time 60-DC that stopped working years ago when
WWVB added phase modulation sitting on my self. Well I finally got the
inspiration and the time to resurrect it... well at lease the vacuum
fluorescent display part of it. Add in one Raspberry PI and NTP, and
like magic, a clock! Alas, I did not try to get the 1khz output working
or any of the other features that would make it a reference again.

Many thanks to this post from ages past that gave me the schematics to
the 60-DC!

https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2016-April/097575.html

My code and schematics can be found in github along with some photos of
the project.

https://github.com/ckamas/RPI60-DC-CLOCK

Let me know what you all think.

Chuck

p.s. many thanks to you all here at Time Nuts!