[time-nuts] Resurrecting True Time 60-DC

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:07:19 UTC 2020

Chuck
Looks very good and will say the truetime displays always look nice.
Many years ago I took a little different approach to use the TrueTime
DC-468 clocks.
Essentially made a baseband signal simulator that injected the correct
codes into the BPSK decoder in the truetime.
When much of this happened you could pick the various clocks up at flea
markets very cheaply as they were useless. Nice 1 RU box anyway you look at
it.
Downloaded your code to read.
Thank you.
Paul