[time-nuts] low power divide by 5

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Wed Jul 1 21:18:20 UTC 2020

There was once upon the time a very good data/application-book from
Fairchild for TTL logic, they published many different modulo frequency
dividers with 50% duty-cycle for the "9316" which is the functional
equivalent grandfather  for 74161 and therefore for the AC161 to.
For frequency division, if the output is used  for analog application it
is preferable to have 50% duty-cycle.
Alex
KJ6UHN