[time-nuts] Time goodies at Stuff Day

Walter Shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Thu Jul 2 00:43:20 UTC 2020

We weren't able to host our usual annual stuff day event in person this
year,
so it has all moved on line instead. You can see the items here:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html
<https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#timefans>

There is a special section just for *time fans* if you want to avoid
everything else:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html#timefans

Some interesting *Austron, KODE and Efratom* bits for you to look over.
I will have more related
time and frequency items posted in the next week as well, so let me know
any requests. We also have
plug ins for the Argo Systems rubidium stabilized frequency calibration
system in the Tektronix section,
although the AS210 itself is now gone..

all the best,
and happy 4th of July this weekend! (and it's Canada Day here today on
the 1st)

-walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.