[time-nuts] Vintage time&freq equipment that needs a new home (Austron, HP, Sulzer, Tracor)...

Kirk Bailey bailey at peak.org
Fri Jul 24 19:37:47 UTC 2020

Hi All,

    I'm in the process of finding new homes for a large pile of older test
equipment.  Among the items are several time&freq related widgets.  If you
are interested in any of this stuff please contact me directly:

Thanks,

Kirk Bailey
bailey at peak.org

Austron 2084A LF Multifilter
Austron 2100F Loran-C Frequency Monitor
HP 104AR Frequency Standard
Sulzer Labs (Tracor) 5B/5P Frequency Standard
Tracor 599 VLF Tracking Receiver
Tracor 895A Linear Phase/Time Comparator

Manuals are also available for some of the items