[time-nuts] More oddball Time displays for stuff day

Walter Shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Fri Jul 24 17:39:27 UTC 2020

We added some unusual time code displays and RF gear to the stuff day
on line event. There's also a KODE free standing 365 day digital clock
system.
Two HP high performance counters with 10811A ovenized time bases,
set up and drift tested to our GPS standard. Also tons of truly
interesting parts
from $1, $2 and $5, hard to go wrong there.

drop by over the weekend and roam around, it's like a virtual surplus
store adventure.
see everything at: https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.