[time-nuts] 3D printed tourbillon clock

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jul 26 01:02:05 UTC 2020

Hi

Printing an OCXO is trivial.

Printing a *properly working* OCXO is a bit more difficult ….. :)

=====

The gotcha with the listed print time: The STL’s are set up for a very specific printer,
print profile, and material. Unless you just happen to have exactly the same setup,
there will be some trial and error folded into the process. I’ve printed a lot of gear trains
over the years. They always take some fiddling ….. :(

Bob