[time-nuts] WWVB PM Time Questions

rcbuck at atcelectronics.com rcbuck at atcelectronics.com
Tue Jul 28 01:10:55 UTC 2020

Dana,

No, I just wanted to run a few tests using the 4046 PLL. I know you can
load my AWG with special waveforms but I wouldn't know how to go about
it. It is a Siglent SDG 2042X and I don't know how much support is
offered for it. I searched online for a simple hardware solution but
didn't find anything with less than about 6 chips.

After I sent the previous email I ran some more tests. It turns out if I
set the PKK to 90 degrees, the waveform looks like the WWVB document.
See attachment.

If I can get the WWVB signal looking clean enough that will probably be
my starting point.

Ray,
AB7HE