[time-nuts] WWVB PM Time Questions

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 03:07:01 UTC 2020

John
Thanks for jumping in and sharing what you have done. OK just maybe I can
get the receiver online with a TCXO class oscillator. Or just go buy the
digikey unit and follow what you have done. What the heck all of the rest
of the receiver is the same.
That leaves just one problem. A terrible one to have. The new de-psk-r I
built has no raw wwvb outputs. I debated about adding one. Woulda shoulda.
Appreciate you jumping in.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL