[time-nuts] time sync by moonbounce

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:47:28 UTC 2020

I also bought my copy of "Uplink-Downlink" through Amazon but  had better
luck.  The cover photo is in color, not quite as sharp as I would have
preferred
but has no apparent compression artifacts.

The text inside is of good quality- nop complaints in this department.

However, the photos inside are of poor quality.  They are screen-printed,
with
the screen elements as big as basketballs, and in general any text within
the
photo-proper is completely unreadable.  But the captions are just fine.

I've been unable to find any publisher's info, just a note on the back
dustcover
stating "Made in the USA; Coppell, TX; 30 May 2020".  It arrived at my home
in Kerrville, TX three days later, so I presume that the copy was custom
printed
just for me.

Dana