[time-nuts] time sync by moonbounce

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 19:51:46 UTC 2020

On 6/5/20 3:43 PM, Wannes Sels wrote:
> I bought a used copy of Uplink-Downlink on Ebay.
> Unfortunately the quality is downright bad. Printed on what looks like
> bright white copy paper with a laser printer.
> All the images and illustrations are rasterized, the text is low
> resolution. The photo on the cover shows compression artifacts.

The pdf on the NASA site is of similar quality, and probably what the
"print to order" version is printed from.

I don't know where one would go about getting a copy of the GPO printed
version  - perhaps a used book dealer.
Conceivably, someone could get a good copy from a library that happens
to have it and spend the time to scan it.