[time-nuts] Lady Heather - sort satellites by dBc

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 09:39:42 UTC 2020

From: Mark Sims

You can sort a column either ascending or descending.  Specifying which one
to use with a click on the column header isn't easy or intuitive.  Clicking
anywhere on the sat info table zooms the screen to a detailed sat info
screen
=================================

Thanks, Mark.  Yes, I was thinking that having to code for a mouse hit on
each column header would require more code than just a hit on the table.

While it may be unusual in "text" programs, it's the standard in many
graphics programs where a click sorts and a further click reverse the sort.
It's something I've been asked for by users in my own software.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk