[time-nuts] Just put one of my cesiums up for sale

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:02:06 UTC 2020

Hello Time-Nuts,
Please excuse the commercial nature of this post, but I just listed a
cesium standard on eBay (item # 233615812745).  It is a Datum PRS-50
and is in good working condition and meets specs.  I have used this as
my primary cesium for probably the last 10 years (total of probably
somewhere around 6 months operating time during my ownership).  The
reason that I am selling is that I have acquired an Oscilloquartz unit
with BVA oscillator, and at this point if something comes in something
has to go out (really two or three things should probably go out).

If anyone has any questions I would be happy to try and answer.

Regards,
Skip Withrow