[time-nuts] Frequency division by 81

Gilles Clement clemgill at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 18:22:01 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,
You are right, its the lambda divider that was discussed. Need to better understand this approach....
74HC40103 could also do the 81 Pi-divide easily,  but I tend to prefer the PICDIV concept where the controller is clocked by the signal to divide (So limited or no noise is  added). AVR family could do it, as most of the instructions take only one clock.
Gilles.